ABOUT THIS EVENT
Arts & DIY
Handmake Your Holidays is a like a regular holiday market where you can buy presents, but with a DIY twist. We bring in some of our teachers and favorite local artisans, and rather than purchasing their handmade wares, you make your own with their help! Each project can be done in as little as ten minutes, so you can knock lots of gifts out at once -- and they're done in collaboration with experts, so they don't look like a second grader made them.
- candles with Taylor from Candle Ghoul
- wood + neon(ish) signs with CRAFT
- pickling with Diana from Pickle My Fancy
- beard oil, perfume, and body oil with Asmita from Forza de Vie
- bath salts, bath scrubs, and lip balm with Dawn from Maman Sucre
- jar your own honey with Two Hives Honey
- mini soaps and variety soaps with Hannah from Moore Soap Co.
- shibori hand-dyed tea towels with Bethany from The Aquariust
- gift wrapping and cards with CRAFT
- ornament earrings with CRAFT
All ages welcome
There's no door charge, but if you RSVP in advance by paying $10 here, you'll receive $15 credit to use at the market on the projects of your choice.
RSVP is not required! But you get extra money to spend if you do RSVP here!
There are currently no upcoming dates scheduled for this Dabble. Log in to an account message the host or add to your bucket list to be automatically notified when new dates are posted.
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
an all-you-can-make buffet of arts and crafts supplies
CRAFT is a walk-in craft room for grown-ups, owned and operated by native Austinites. We’re open six days a week for Open Crafting. We also host the best creative and yummy workshops in town!
Just walk in (no appointment needed) and we’ll give you a tour to orient you to our all-you-can-make buffet of arts and crafts supplies.
We also welcome date nights, bachelorette parties, corporate team building events, birthday parties, and any other excuse to have fun and get artsy. We are everyone’s craft room and our studio is a creative, judgment-free zone.