ABOUT THIS EVENT
Arts & DIY
Have you fallen deep into the rabbit hole of those satisfying pour videos on Facebook? How about getting your hands dirty and doing it yourself! (except not so dirty because we'll teach you the tricks to containing the mess!)
In this class we will discuss the fundamentals of acrylic pouring: mixing paint, basic pour techniques, and everything else you need to know to get started. By the end of the class, you will have your very own work of art and several practice pours under your belt. We have various canvas sizes and paint colors so you can really make it your own. If you are a pouring novice, this is the class for you!
In this workshop, you will
• choose your paint colors,
• practice mixing paint to the right consistency,
• experiment on smaller canvases with different pouring techniques, paint consistencies and colors,
• apply what you've learned to a final project on a larger surface,
• play with pouring in a small class group with one-on-one support from the teacher as needed.
All ages welcomeCancellation Policy
Date & Time
CRAFT at Canopy
$54 per TicketBUY TICKETS
* Registration closes 72 hours before event
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
an all-you-can-make buffet of arts and crafts supplies
CRAFT is a walk-in craft room for grown-ups, owned and operated by native Austinites. We’re open six days a week for Open Crafting. We also host the best creative and yummy workshops in town!
Just walk in (no appointment needed) and we’ll give you a tour to orient you to our all-you-can-make buffet of arts and crafts supplies.
We also welcome date nights, bachelorette parties, corporate team building events, birthday parties, and any other excuse to have fun and get artsy. We are everyone’s craft room and our studio is a creative, judgment-free zone.