ABOUT THIS EVENT
Business & Technology
About This Class
Learn the keys to driving product success.
Step into the world of product management with General Assembly. During our introductory workshop, explore how product managers use leadership and versatility to launch products people love. Touch on key tools and techniques for testing, designing, and improving products. Plus:
- Discover the role and responsibilities of a product manager.
- Survey today’s product management landscape and its career opportunities.
- Walk through the fundamentals of the product management process including storyboarding, identifying risks and assumptions, and more.
- Apply what you’ve learned to design a basic minimum viable product (MVP).
Chart your own career path. Pick up where this workshop leaves off. Enhance your professional skill set in our part-time Product Management course.
- Describe the Product Management job landscape and learning opportunities for product management skills.
- Explain the role and core responsibilities of a product manager.
- Craft problem statements and hypotheses for a product or feature idea.
- Identify key risks and assumptions.
- Design a basic MVP to validate key
All ages welcomeCancellation Policy
There are currently no upcoming dates scheduled for this Dabble. Log in to an account message the host or add to your bucket list to be automatically notified when new dates are posted.
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
General Assembly is a pioneer in education and career transformation, specializing in today’s most in-demand skills. The leading source for training, staffing, and career transitions, we foster a flourishing community of professionals pursuing careers they love.