Intro to Ballroom Dance | Private Lessons for Singles or Couples
Fitness & Wellness
Have two left feet? No worries. Duet Dance Studio is here to help you find your right foot! We offer private ballroom dance lessons designed for anyone interested in dancing for fun or any special occasions. Both SINGLES and COUPLES are welcome. Our instructors have extensive experience working with beginners and seasoned dancers. So, you will be in good hands! Whether you are learning to salsa or foxtrot, with or without a partner, in our private dance lessons, you will receive one-on-one personalized instruction from your teacher according to your interests, needs and goals.
1. What is the lesson like? This is a one-on-one lesson. In the beginning of the lesson, your instructor will chat with you and discuss how we can help you achieve your goals. Your instructor will then personalize the lesson based on your interests, goals and skill levels and get you dancing right away!
2. What dance styles do you teach? Dances we teach include Salsa, Tango, Swing, Rumba, Waltz, Foxtrot, Bachata, Merengue, Hustle and Two-Step. Our instructors are also experienced in Jazz, Ballet, Modern and Hip Hop.
3. How long is the lesson? This introductory lesson is 45 minutes long.
4. How does the schedule work? The dates/times you see here are only a few openings we have. There are more openings to choose from. We teach everyday: Mon-Fri from 4 to 10 pm and Sat from noon to 6 pm. So, feel free to send us some days/times that work for you and we can go from there!
5. How much is a private lesson? This introductory lesson is $55 for 1 to 2 people. Regular lessons range from $70 to $80/hr depending on the number of hours purchased at a time. Feel free to contact us (email@example.com) for more information.
All ages welcomeCancellation Policy
There are two things we love - BALLROOM DANCING and PEOPLE. Our instructors are all passionate about dance and eager to share the joy of ballroom dance with everyone. Have “two-left-feet?” No worries! We have ample experience working with both beginners and seasoned dancers so you will be in good hands! Both single dancers and couples are welcome to our classes. Located in Chicago West Bucktown, Duet Dance Studio offers ballroom dance lessons, wedding dance instruction and kids dance classes. Dances we teach include Salsa, Swing, Tango, Bachata, Merengue, Waltz and Foxtrot.