ABOUT THIS EVENT
Food & Drink
Join trained chef and baking instructor Kristin "Baker Bettie" Hoffman for a hands on holiday bread workshop. In this workshop we will learn to make an enriched yeast dough from scratch that we will use for a variety of roll shaping techniques, and an impressive holiday star bread. We will also make a cranberry orange quick bread.
IN THIS CLASS WE WILL COVER:
- How to make an enriched yeast dough
- How to Fill and Shape a Holiday Star Bread
- Proofing in the Refrigerator to Bake the Next Morning
- How to knead dough by hand
- Roll Shaping: Classic Dinner Rolls, Knotted Rolls, Braided Rolls
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- A three hour workshop with all materials included
- Bread, Scones and coffee to enjoy during class
- Your breads to take home with you
All ingredients and equipment.
Custom Cancellation Policy
No cancellations once tickets are purchased. If you have an extenuating circumstance, please message Baker Bettie using the Message Host button.
There are currently no upcoming dates scheduled for this Dabble. Log in to an account message the host or add to your bucket list to be automatically notified when new dates are posted.
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
Kristin "Baker Bettie" Hoffman is a trained chef, baking science geek, and the baking instructor here at BakerBettie.com. Kristin's approach to baking is to teach foundational recipes, baking techniques, and approachable baking science. Her belief is that gaining an understanding of the processes and the "whys" in baking helps foster confidence in the kitchen.