ABOUT THIS EVENT
Camp lasts from Friday afternon until early evening Sunday. We meet at Mac & Cheese Productions℠ in Wicker Park and then take a van to Somewhere Magical. For more info and photos, head to https://macncheeseproductions.com/offering/life-of-yes-sleepaway-camp/
Life of Yes℠ (LOY) Sleepaway Camp is designed to equip you with a way of thinking and a community rooted in you getting as much as you can out of your life. A weekend filled with habit-, value-, and courage-development activities, in an environment where you feel at home with people you just met… like summer camp for adults.
Unplugged weekend away.
Unknown fellow campers.
Everyone comes solo.
Everything—food, lodging, supplies, schedule—is taken care of.
48 hours in Somewhere Magical.
If you answer yes to one, some, all of these, Life of Yes℠ Sleepaway Camp is for you—
- Does the idea of expanding your social circle sound appealing?
- Does doing something for yourself sound unusual, needed, nice?
- Are all your friends getting married, having babies, moving to the suburbs?
- Are you only seen as a parent or a spouse, have you lost yourself by taking care of others?
- Do you say yes to everyone but yourself?
- Do you feel your relationships are surface-level, that there’s not a lot of substance to them?
- Do you feel stuck in a rut?
- Do you feel alone?
- Do you have good friends but are interested in making friends outside of your social circles?
- Do you want to belong, to feel a part of a community?
- Have you done everything you’re supposed to do – the job, the condo, the schooling, the significant other – but still feel something is amiss?
- Would you like to say YES! more?
- Would you like to be around people who say YES! more?
- Are you tired of feeling bad about yourself because you’re ______?
- Are you tired of trying to impress others, of being someone who you’re not? Would you like to be yourself, around other people being themselves?
- Are you looking for an answer to “What am I passionate about?” “What do I want to do?”
- Are you ready to move on from and let go of past lows, disappointment, frustration?
- Do you wish you had more confidence in yourself?
- Are you tired of being fearful or of feeling like you’re sitting on the sidelines watching life pass you by?
- Do you want to be doing something else professionally?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial itch?
- Do you find yourself constantly being envious of others’ lives?
- Are you ready for a change?
- Are you hard-pressed to think of anything you’re good at?
- Do you think you have a superpower or two that may be of use to others?
- Do you feel like you’re treading water, constantly moving but never getting anywhere?
Then join us.
All ages welcome
Lodging, activity materials, food, and transportation from Chicago.
What You Can Expect From This Experience
- Authentic connections
- Inspiration and motivation
- Time and space for reflection and discussion
- A serene environment