ABOUT THIS EVENT
Business & Technology
Did you grow up in another country and want to learn the American skill of professional networking? This class will teach:
1. What professional networking is and why it's important.
2. How to find good places to network.
3. Tips for successful networking.
4. How to start a conversation with someone you don't know.
5. Good topics and bad topics for getting to know Americans.
Bring paper and pen. You will get some time to practice networking during the lesson. You will leave this class with experience, valuable handouts, and increased confidence for meeting new people. And it will be fun!
What to Bring
Pen and paper.
What You Can Expect From This Experience
- Experience networking
- Tips for how to start networking
- Understanding of why networking is important
- Suggested topics and conversation-starters
There are currently no upcoming dates scheduled for this Dabble. Log in to an account message the host or add to your bucket list to be automatically notified when new dates are posted.
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
I have degrees from U.C. Berkeley and Cornell and have taught college courses and adult classes. I'm an American culture coach and the founder of Welcome Dialogue LLC. As the great-granddaughter of Mexican immigrants, I understand the challenges of adjusting to a new language and culture.