ABOUT THIS EVENT
Business & Technology
Did you grow up in another country and want to learn the American skill of professional networking? This class will teach:
1. What professional networking is and why it's important.
2. How to find good places to network.
3. Tips for successful networking.
4. How to start a conversation with someone you don't know.
5. Good topics and bad topics for getting to know Americans.
Bring paper and pen. You will get some time to practice networking during the lesson. You will leave this class with experience, valuable handouts, and increased confidence for meeting new people. And it will be fun!
What to Bring
Pen and paper.
All ages welcome
What You Can Expect From This Experience
- Experience networking
- Tips for how to start networking
- Understanding of why networking is important
- Suggested topics and conversation-starters