ABOUT THIS EVENT
Food & Drink
Join Chef Giuseppe in the Feast & Imbibe Studio Kitchen for a hands-on cooking class & demonstration where you will learn to make a selection of street food from around the world. This class includes vegetarian and gluten free options.
- Beef Teriyaki Skewers with Wasabi Mayo
- Grilled Eggplant Skewers with Tahini & Naan
- Ahi Tuna Tacos with Avocado Wasabi & Micro Arugula
- Butternut Squash Tacos with Black Beans, Red Cabbage and Sweet Corn
- Pork Belly Bao with Hoisin, Carrot, Daikon, Cilantro, Lemon Aioli
- Vegetable Banh Mi on Vietnamese Baguette with Cucumber and Sprouts
- Banana Beignets/Zeppelle
There are currently no upcoming dates scheduled for this Dabble. Log in to an account message the host or add to your bucket list to be automatically notified when new dates are posted.
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
Meet Chef Instructor Guiseppe
For Chef Giuseppe it all began as a kid in his family's kitchen and restaurant, where he learned his Nonna and Momma’s cooking traditions from Calabria, Southern Italy.
Giuseppe believes food should be celebrated and respected, clean, whole and not over-processed, and that cooking should preserve the natural flavors of each ingredient. From his extensive travels he's taken influence from each culture's cuisine, techniques, and cooking styles.