ABOUT THIS EVENT
Health & Beauty
So you’ve got a WordPress blog? Awesome. Now it’s time to get OUT of the world of WordPress-grade, low-end themes and upgrade to an elite theme that you can find at web sites such as ThemeForest
These elite themes enable you to access more powerful plugins and widgets and enable your site with tools that will help you get found faster via search engines.
In this online course you’ll learn how to:
1. Purchase a URL / web site address of your very own
2. Select a good hosting provider (we suggest 1and1 or godaddy) and how to set up your account to accommodate a WordPress site.
3. How to set up and use an FTP program like CuteFTP and how to use it to install your WordPress files
4. Once that is all set up, we’ll show you how to finally install your theme.
5. Initial set up and tour of a typical theme’s settings and set-up.
All ages welcome
Students are strongly encouraged to attend Mark's WordPress Intro course.Cancellation Policy
There are currently no upcoming dates scheduled for this Dabble. Log in to an account message the host or add to your bucket list to be automatically notified when new dates are posted.
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
Founder of Chimpsy Photo Learning (http://www.chimpsy.com), Mark is an entrepreneur, photographer and educator, featured in over 7 photography books, and a contributing writer for RangeFinder Magazine on blogging.
The biggest honors he has received include speaking at the world-famous Wedding and Portrait Photographers International convention and trade show in Las Vegas for 4 years in a row, and also having his images featured in several books on photography, including "Best of Wedding Photojournalism", by author Bill Hurter.
With a degree in Marketing and a lifelong passion for photography, Mark conceived of Chimpsy in hopes to encourage everyone to shoot with the energy and precision that we used to shoot with back in the days of film and enjoy this incredible age of modern photography. You can learn more about him at his blog, and his photography site.