ABOUT THIS EVENT
EducationNote: This is a multi-session event series. By purchasing the event package, you acknowledge that you can attend all event dates included below.
Taming The Test Tiger - Taking The STRESS Out Of Tests
Attention: 11th & 12th Graders! Join Now for SAT Prep Classes!
SAT testing dates are coming up soon!
Are you ready?
Test dates for the upcoming SAT 2020:
- March 14TH
- *April 14TH *(CPS & Charter Schools Testing Date)
- May 2ND
- June 6TH
The SAT Test Prep Fast Track Intensive goes beyond the drill, kill, bubble fill. Our students experience test prep in a hands-on connective learning way. Students will master the test mechanics & strategies necessary to improve their scores while learning tips & tricks for overcoming test anxiety and avoiding common mistakes.
Our Test Prep Fast Track Program will provide students with the following:
- Personalized guided practice & study plans that will maximize their productivity and give students a comprehensive program to meet each student's goal.
- Live & online instruction in a small group setting
- Access to the weekly podcast
- Practice test sessions that will simulate the testing environment to better prepare students for the test.
Who Should Attend:
- 11th & 12th-grade high school students preparing to take the SAT Exam
- Students who have performance or test-taking anxiety
- Students who would like to improve their test-taking skills
- Students who want to focus on full length & single-subject content areas of the SAT Exam
SAT Test Prep Fast Track Intensive Taming The Test Tiger -
Taking The STRESS Out Of Test FAST TRACK INTENSIVE PROGRAM - (For students taking the MAR. 14th SAT Test) Program
Workshop Dates: Saturdays from, February 15th - Mar. 7th, 2020
- 3 In-person Sessions
- 6 Hours of Live & Online Instruction
- 2 Practice Test Sessions
- Review of Test Mechanics & Strategies
- Tips & Tricks For Overcoming Test Anxiety
- Access To The Online Podcast
- Personalized Guided Practice & Study Plans
- Small Class Sizes
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bring Your Own Device with your charger! (ie... Laptop, iPad, Tablet, Chromebook, Cell Phone - Android or IOS.)
- SAT Approved Calculator
- Bring An Official Copy Of Your SAT/PSAT Scores Text Book: Official SAT Study Guide 2020 Edition Study Guide Edition written by The College Board (in-stock at Amazon)
- Text Book: Crash Course for the SAT, 6th Edition written by The Princeton Review
What to Bring
Bring Your Own Device with your charger! (ie... Laptop, iPad, Tablet, Chromebook, Cell Phone - Android or IOS.)Bring An Official Copy Of Your SAT/PSAT Scores.SAT Approved CalculatorOfficial SAT Study Guide 2020 Edition written by The College Board
Students must bring a copy of their official SAT/PSAT Scores to the first session.
Handouts, #2 Pencils, HighlightersCancellation Policy
Date & Time
Parents N Partners
$200 per TicketBUY TICKETS
* Registration closes at the end of event
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
Osceola is currently the President of Osceola Thomas & Associates, a comprehensive consulting firm, and works with organizations whose mission is to empower the disenfranchised. Also Vice President of Take Action Now LLC. an Educational Consulting Consortium.
Diamond Taylor is Certified Business & Executive Life Coach, Master Trainer, Motivational & Transformation Speaker, and Radio Talk Show Host and Author. The Founder of Parents"N" Partners Inc.. a Nonprofit Educational Consulting Firm & Community Partner, Founding Partner of Infinity Wealth Alliance Worldwide & Take Action Now LLC. Educational Consulting Consortium.