ABOUT THIS EVENT
Fitness & Wellness
What does your energy field say about you?
Time to find out!
The universe is made up of spinning wheels of energy, such as galaxies, atoms and chakras. For more than 4,000 years the seven chakras have been recognized as an energetic system that governs our physical, emotional and psychic well-being. When our chakras are all balanced and clear, we feel safe, confident, connected, loved, joyful and aware of our higher purpose. You may have encountered people like this and wondered how they got so lucky, so evolved. Chances are they have excellent balance and clarity in their energy system.
In this class, you will:
• Hear entertaining and dramatic stories of how I came to accept the importance of our true nature.
• Complete a self-evaluation of your own chakra health.
• Have an opportunity to experience your own energy fields and those of a partner in a paired exercise.
• Develop an understanding of how you interact with your world at the most basic level.
• Explore the ways modern science and Western medicine are validating and incorporating ancient energy healing modalities.
This class is perfect for anyone who wants to understand the world and their place in it better, anyone who wants insight into their own gifts and self-defeating behaviors—or those of others—and anyone who wants to move towards a healthier and happier way to be in the world. Massage therapists get 2.5 CEUs.
Hope to see you there!
All ages welcome
pens, chakra self-evaluation sheetsCancellation Policy
There are currently no upcoming dates scheduled for this Dabble. Log in to an account message the host or add to your bucket list to be automatically notified when new dates are posted.
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
A massage therapist and energy healing practitioner for over 15 years, Heather McCutcheon owns Here's the Rub mind/body services and classes. She is also a co-founding member of the Midwest Reiki Community and Global Reiki Communities. She loves volleyball, introducing underserved populations to Reiki and working on her memoir. The story begins with the author as a naive girl, and will end with the adventures of a woman challenging ineffective social systems by combining ancient healing techniques and modern technologies.