ABOUT THIS EVENT
More people bike to work than ever before. Ever felt like you wanted to try it? This 75-minute class is designed to prepare you for bike commuting. Take the class and learn the basics you need to get started. You will also get the chance to meet other bike commuters. We even include a complementary starter kit with the bike commuting essentials. This is your opportunity to take the first step.
Key topics include
• Planning Your Route – safe route options
• Preparing Your Bike – ensure your equipment is ready
• Dressing for the ride – what should you wear?
• Other concerns – parking the bike, washing at work, bike-sharing
In this class you will learn
• How to select the best streets for commuting
• How to get your bike ready
• How to properly lock a bike
• What clothing to pack
• How to put your bike on the bus
What to Bring
All attendees will receive a complementary ZappaWheels Bike Commuter Starter Kit that includes: • local bike map • safety quiz• blinky light • water bottleCancellation Policy
There are currently no upcoming dates scheduled for this Dabble. Log in to an account message the host or add to your bucket list to be automatically notified when new dates are posted.
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
John Zappa has 12+ years of bike commuting experience in Chicago, Pittsburgh and Barcelona. He loves the feel of the wind while riding.John writes a blog for bike commuters which provides access to resources, information and lessons learned to support your bike commute. You can access it at www.zappawheels.com