ABOUT THIS EVENT
Coast In Bikes staff will be leading a group camping bicycle trip out to Harrington Beach State Park. This trip is for both new and experienced cyclists. If you've already done bike camping - join us for the fun! First timers? Come to learn from those who have already experienced bike touring and packing.
Who: Coast In Bikes staff & You!
What: Riding bikes with stuff. 20 miles out. 20 miles in. We'll be taking a mid-way lunch stop in Cederburg. Easy pace and mostly off-road with some urban riding.
Where & When: Meet at Coast In Bikes (703 S. 2nd Street) at 10am on Sunday, June 7. Camping overnight at Harrington. Returning mid-morning on Monday, June 8 and will be back by late afternoon.
What we are providing:
- Dinner & Breakfast (meat and veggie hot dogs and veggies and oatmeal/coffee in the morning). Let us know if you have any special needs regarding food.
- Guides to and from the campground from Coast In Bikes
All ages welcome
- Your own bicycle. (Bikes available for rent at Coast In Bikes- be sure to reserve at least two weeks before the trip). Ride a bike your comfortable riding and can hold your gear.
- Tent or hammock, sleeping bag and pad
- Bag(s)/Panniers to hold your gear
- Front and Rear lights
- Water Bottle(s)
- extra tube (and flat kit if you have one) and multitool
Dinner & Breakfast and Guides to and from the campground from Coast In BikesCancellation Policy
There are currently no upcoming dates scheduled for this Dabble. Log in to an account message the host or add to your bucket list to be automatically notified when new dates are posted.
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
I'm a bike shop owner in Milwaukee, WI in Walkers Point. Tristan and I started Coast In Bikes 2 years ago. I'm passionate about getting more folks on bikes and in the last couple of years in bike touring. I also am active in working with women and bike mechanics in Milwaukee for the last five years. We do workshops and lectures that focus on commuting, bike touring and group rides because riding bikes is all about the community and supporting each other.