Recess ... for Grown-Ups
Fitness & Wellness
Are you consumed with what’s swirling around in your own head?
Do you miss the period of your life when you could drop everything and play?
Does being an adult feel like a lot of work and not much fun?
It’s time you went to recess!
In The Adventure Project’s Recess for Grown-Ups, you’ll experience a hybrid of summer camp, a weekend retreat and a mini vacation – all within a 30-minute drive from downtown Denver. During your whole day of “time out,” you’ll explore the art of cooperative, immersive play and how it can lead to self-discovery and meaningful connections … and, of course, fun!
While at Recess for Grown-Ups, you will:
• Disconnect from digital devices;
• Reconnect to yourself and your fellow playmates;
• Have opportunities for your inner child to appear – and flourish;
• Create magic with your imagination;
• Be completely present in safe, supportive space;
• Say, “Yes!” to yourself and to your recess community.
Included in the adventure:
• Lunch, beverages and snacks
• All activities and activity materials
What you’ll need:
• Comfy clothes
• Flat, comfy shoes
• Something to sit/lie on such as a yoga mat, pillow or blanket
• A smile!
Water bottle, yoga mat or blanket/pillow
All ages welcome
All activity materialsCancellation Policy
As Chief Adventure Officer of The Adventure Project (www.adventure-project.com), and as a certified laughter yoga leader, Amy Angelilli combines the art of play with mindfulness exercises and laughter to help others discover their own life adventures. She has facilitated playshops for adult summer camps, spiritual centers, yoga communities and women’s retreats. Her immersive play-work focuses on self-discovery and meaningful connections ... and, of course, fun!