ABOUT THIS EVENT
Arts & DIY
It's the most wonderful time of the year! Well... not just yet, but it will be soon! Join me on Wednesday, November 30th as we kick off the Christmas season with a simple, elegant approach to decor.
What we'll cover in the workshop:
1. Why design matters to the heart and soul
2. Step by step instructions for a minimalist holiday wreath and ornaments
3. How to use natural elements to decorate for Christmas throughout your entire home.
What you'll walk away with:
1. A beautiful holiday wreath
2. A set of simple, modern ornaments
This workshop may be perfect for you if:
- You love Christmas and simple elegance
- You want to make a fun, new memory with friends/family in town for the holidays
- You're a little rusty in the creative department + want to try something new and low key
- You want to treat yourself + walk away with something to show for it
Come join us as we celebrate the beginning of the Christmas season!
All materials and tools needed for the wreath and ornaments are included in the ticket price, as well as seasonal food and drink.Cancellation Policy
There are currently no upcoming dates scheduled for this Dabble. Log in to an account message the host or add to your bucket list to be automatically notified when new dates are posted.
MORE ABOUT YOUR HOST
Hey there! My name is Bethany and I run an event business called Flower & Fig. Most of my days are spent designing gathering templates to make the host's life easier, but from time to time I teach workshops on different aspects of gathering people in the home. I am in love with creating beautiful environments and bringing people together. Is that your jam too? Let's chat!